For those who always want to be guided on their road or mountain bike tours, Terra Biketours offers the possibility of renting GPS navigation equipment with preloaded routes, designed by our guides and revised every year to ensure they are the best, safer, fun and check possible changes. These routes offer different degrees of difficulty considering the distance, accumulated altitude and technical difficulty.
Showing all 5 results
When picking up the bike and GPS, the staff on our team will show the routes that are included in the GPS and you can choose the route that best suits what you want to do. We have GPS from the brand Garmin and from CompeGPS, both are the ideal companion to know the most spectacular trails easily and safely. These devices contain a dozen road bike routes and more than half a dozen mountain bike routes. Although some routes require a previous transfer by train, most of them start at our Barcelona Store and go to the outskirts of the city always looking for the fastest and safest routes, this added to the possibility of changing and storing clothes in the store they allow you to start pedalling from our premises, thus avoiding wasting time.
The best areas of Barcelona with Terra Bike Tours
The road routes run through six of the most popular areas for cyclists in the area:
- Collserola is one of the two most popular areas, with a choice between three routes that allow you to enjoy the best panoramic views of the city.
- The North Coast is the other most popular area, in the GPS you can find three routes that run along the Mediterranean Sea with little difference in level
- Montserrat is one of the most iconic and well-known mountains in all of Catalonia. Its 10km ascent and its surroundings make every stride unforgettable. There is the possibility to go and return from the store or to make a tour of bottom part of the mountain making a small transfer by train.
- The Montseny has climbs of about 20km long, worthy of any port in the Pyrenees or Alps.
- The route through Sitges and Penedés runs from the coast to the most important vineyard area in Catalonia, creating a beautiful contrast between the best of the sea and the land.
- To finish we have a nice and affordable route to Ullastrell of 73km with 800
In the mountains, the routes are focused to Collserola natural park, it is the closest area to the city and offers many options, in our devices there are 5 options ranging from 19 to 54 km and from 420 to 1200 meters. All these tours, as well as a route through the Serralada de Marina, do not need transfer and can be started directly from our store. The departures to Montserrat and the lakes of Vic need transfer from Barcelona by train, but it is certainly worth the trouble to enjoy such magnificent landscapes.